4/06/2010

Casa de She-ra!

Ok, so I forgot to update you guys on one thing. I'll be buying my first apartement! We've been working on making it happen for a while now (as you probably already knew), but the last couple of things now just need to be done.

So, if everything goes right (which it never does though), I should be able to get the key somewhere at the end of the month! After, we need to put the floors in, built some stuff and there me and Apollo go! It's gonna be smaller then where I live now, but it'll be mine! It'll be further away from the city center, but it'll be mine! If I paint the walls purple with blue dots, no one is gonna care (well, except for me, since that would be kinda ugly).

So, anyway, cross fingers guys :D

Here's a picture!





















Ok, so this is it. Kinda. Back where the door is, is the hallway and the bathroom but this is the kitchen and the living room AND the bedroom (well, technically there's no bedroom untill we put the contruction in that will be my bedroom). So, yes TINY. But it's gonna look amazing.

I'll have a small garden too, which is fab and that looks out on a field of grass, so enough space for Apollo to run around without getting hit by a car ;)


The whole thing is gonna be bluish/grey/black and white. I hope to get everything in there asap. I do. Decorating!! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment