4/09/2010

April 9th 2010 - Drunk drunk drunkity drunk!

(this is gonna happen a lot. It might not have much spelling mistake, but it took like 4 hours to write... ok)

So, I was done at the restaurant at 23.00. My colleagues earlier. This means, in short... catching up. Nothing against my colleagues, really, so I had like 2 draughts, 1 shot of Cointreau, 2 Palm and one Corona in 3 hours. I catched up. No offense, cause I don't drink shit like tequila, rum, wiskey or any of that.. I'm cool with beer, wine and sweet liquor.

Anyway, my day was short but sweet. I got up at 10 am, went to class at 11 am, got home at around 1.30 pm, chatted with my sweet friend B. for a little while and went off to work. Luckily, the place didn't burn down, was locked up and the vegetables came in!!!! Hurray me!! Now the only worry is if I did the money thing right, but we won't know until next week or so. But I guess I'm cool! As I disclosed on yessaid.com (is it back yet?!?!?), I can be very unsentitive (even with money - I have someone who still owes me around to €1500, but she's not around anymore, so I won't even give shit if it comes back or not- that's my own damn fault... how I could I believe fucked up shit... but that's another story) I have this huge problem with insensitivity. I don't give a fuck about most shit. I should, but I don't....what'ya gonna do.

Which bring me to my next point. I don't care who reads this, I have to say it. It you are responsible for shit, DO IT. Like my manager asked me and my colleagues to bring in the 4 tables and 8 chairs that are sitting out on the terrace (while we were off work. J. joked this was coming back to haunt me :P.).. if you can carry a million plates up your arm, why can't you carry that?!?! Is it just laziness? Emancipation my ASS. I build off the fucking HEAVY terrace we had for 3 years on my own and you can't lift up a featherlight chair? Fuck that shit!

I didn't tell her, of course. So we're cool, unless she reads this :P So, I needed change for my €50 and off to Alto Jazz cafe it was. My 2 colleagues were there already and they had some drinks, and this German blues/jazz/funk/whatever band was playing. I KNOW I can fucking dance, and they know it, but I was so not up to it... the band was a fucking snoozefest from here to Tokyo. Just meh. My friend said she didn'ty mind cause any live music would do, but this shit... man, I didn't have any EMOTION. EMOTION. EMOTION. You know when James Bron is telling shit as if he were rapping? They were trying to do that, but I didn't buy anything they were trying to sell me. That feeling just sucks. You know what I mean. I'm sure, you are all intelligent enough.

Ok, so where were there for a while, I need to get REALLY wasted if I wanna dance to bad music, but I guess they were ok ;) (let's make it clear, I love to dance, I am a hiphop whatever fanatic) so I was just sitting on my stool most of the time... so we left after a while and we ran into the R6 crew (another one of the restaurant in the company) and J & N went home and I stayed for like 3 minutes, buying and downing a Corona all the while, and took the cab home with girls from the company who live around my area <3. The cab driver musta thought we were nuts for talking about Queensday outfits the whole time (I had to tell them about the Cheeto Wig), but it was cool beans.

And now, I need sleep!

Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment