4/07/2010

April 7th 2010. School...and ramblings

Hey all!

So I looked around online for a Cheeto Wig and I think I'll order this one:












Perfect, isn't it? Cheeto Wig FTW! My friend R. reminded me I should look for a Dutch flag jumpsuit, which would be an incredible idea, if I can find it. Otherwise the plan was to wear a 60's dress, with leggins. SO maybe a blue dress, red leggins and white accesories or gloves or something. It'll be fabous!

Other than that, I have this stupid assignment to do for school that I have been putting off since the weekend. Teacher decided we should all prep one question and answer it in class. I have 3 fears: hights, spiders and PUBLIC SPEAKING... thanks much. Oh and that doesn't mean I just have to answer the one question, no everyone should do the full assignment. Yay....

In more uplifting news, 2 of my Afterglow friends are preggers and one of them is in her last week :D Baby Gianna Anastasia is on her way, and the wait does not have to be long, it might happen between now and a few days :D I might not want or even like children, it's an exciting time and babies are cute.

Ok, school assignment it is...

Ciao!

UPDATE: Ok, so I looked at the assignment for school and although it's a LOT of work, it's fairly easy. Just looking stuff up in digital libraries, google scolar etc. Phew! My 2 questions I have to answer in class are:

Question 14: "How many clippings does the Filmmuseum have about the movie you have chose to discuss in your essay? Are they digitally available? How?

&

Question 15:
A)You are wring a paper on Marguerite Duras, so in 'search' you enter 'Duras'. How many hits do you get?
B) You get to many, eliminate some and focus on publications in English and Dutch How many hits did you get? Hoe did you find them?
C) You found an interviewcollection with Kiki Amsberg and Aafke Steenhuis. Give the titel and look up where you can find this book. Can you find it at the Filmmuseum? And what does that tell you?

So there are 13 other questions like that. a LOT of work.. but doable :D Ok, I'm cool.


Oh and Apollo says Zzzzzzzzzzzz


No comments:

Post a Comment