4/22/2010

April 22nd - Drama drama drama, no drama

School (No, it's 'university'. And it's not 'teacher', it's 'lecturer')

So, I was finally deciding to start on this assigment for school yesterday evening but while writing a message to my friend T. my screen froze up. I was like 'ah, not big deal, I'll just flip the on/off switch and start again'. I was wrong. I don't like being wrong sometimes...

I panic, send email to teacher and wait.... nothing.. so I fell asleep incidently at 4 am and woke up again at 8.30 am. More panic. I run out of my house, in my sweatpants and with unbrushed hair that could be described as 'the beginpoint of dreadlocks' to make it to school to write my assignment (yes, really, Tori would smack me in the face and go 'where's the fashions!'.. And honestly... I'm not even wearing a bra. I didn't have time to put one on)

I knew an hour and a half would not be enough, and no I'm not even half way at the moment. So I start typing really fast, all the while checking facebook to see if my ticket is secured (yes it is, we're going to (walk to) Dublin!). Then, at 10.45, 15 minutes before the deadline, I get this email from my teacher...ahem, lecturer.. if i can manage to hand it in before 7 pm, if that's ok. I'm like 'is it ok?, are you kidding me.. I love you!'

Needless to say, I need to get back to work on the assignment and finish it before 7 pm. The only problem is, I left my wallet at home. That is the reason I hopped on the train, in hopes I wouldn't get fined - I can't go on the subway without my card, there's just no way, so I'm not at school, I'm at the parents house. This means, I have to get back to my home, on the train, again hoping I won't get fined, pick up my wallet, go to school and finish the assignment.

Are you as exhausted as I am? (oh AND I heard from R. that my computer troubles might have something to do with a ram-card, so I got one from my dad to try this afternoon and I gotta do that too).

Ok, breathe.

Update: I just saw a plahane, I just saw a plane! How sad is it to now welcome the sights and sounds of a plane. With living in Amsterdam we usually only complain about planes. It's definitely the world upside down because of that stupid Shananana volcano

Lala-land

Ok, so how easy was the ticket buying for Dublin? No stress, yay! And again, big thanks to T. for buying my ticket for me!

Update: Computer is back up, I'm over the moon! Huzzay!

No comments:

Post a Comment