4/20/2010

April 20th 2010 - Ashclouds, travelmania, store clerks

Tori, tori, tori, tori, tori - The Alternate Universe

Ok, so. I think it's fair to say we can speak about a tour now? Tennessee, Bruges, Zurich, Moscow and now Dublin? Tori dear, stop messing with my head! We are on the logistical nightmares Saab again. Not.good.
So I looked into the options for Zurich > Dublin and I guess the easiest thing to do is buy one way tickets. Zurich>London, London>Dublin, Dublin>(London)>Amsterdam?

I figured out a one way from Zurich to Gatwick is €45 and a single from Gatwick to Dublin is 19.99 pounds. That's do able... the way back to Amsterdam I don't know yet.. Gaaaah! Well, I will buy a ticket to the Dublin show anyway, and if it doesn't work out, I loose €45 or I'll just sell it... We'll see! Or if she announces a show in England, I'll just do that and skip Dublin, or do both.... It's hard being a Toriphile...

And then we have that stupid volcano (what's its name? Shall we dub it Shananana instead? It has a nice ring to it... oh wait! Anyway, he's a bad cloud, mr. ash cloud has been causing mucho problemos. I heard KLM has resumed 50% of its flights though, and they even did a test flight flying THROUGH the damn thing. So hopefully that shizz will be well and done come July, cause I won't hear about no cancellations... Tori better get her butt here on a llama for all I care. Don't be a diva, sleep in a tent with us and hitch hike a ride back to Cornwall. No big deal. :P

Amsterdamya people

Ok, another thing I wanted to tell you all is that I sometimes love my people. Waiters, store clerks and even bellhops can be a pain in the ass for tourists. We are generally dubbed 'not very friendly'. I like to think I'm different, but that's just the way it is. Anyway, so my deodorant I bought from Rituals just decided not to work anymore after I used it twice. That sucked, since it's from Rituals and Rituals is very expensive. So I was like, well I will just go back to the store with my receipt and see what they can do. I totally forgot the receipt. I was downtown anyway, so I decided to just swing by without the receipt, and in a different location. So I thought, they're never gonna exchange it without the receipt. I was wrong! I love being wrong sometimes. I explained to the girl that the thing just stopped spraying when I pushed it down, but that it was full, so she tested it and said 'ok, you are right, it's still completely full and I don't know why it doesn't work. I'll get you a new one, sorry!'

O_o. That NEVER happens.

Ok, Imma chill out with a nice bottle of La Chouffe (Belgian blonde beer. Woot!) and I'll talk to you later!

Update: oh and I totally forgot my faverite person in Cornwall! (no, it's not Tori apparently ;) ). His name is Ian Marshall, and he's very enthousiastic.

Courtesy Cornwall Tube




/Minister's Daughter, over and out.

2 comments: