4/08/2010

April 8th 2010 - 5.5 weeks pt. 2? Nosaid.com, Hypochondriasis

Hey y'all!

Ok, so I just came home only to find that not one, but two Tori gigs have been announced today! It's Finland in July and ... get this ... Russia in September... this is suspicious! Look, I can buy some US festivals in June and some EU ones in July, but Russia, September?

Anyway, even if I cannot make Finland and Russia, which will most likely be the case, could this mean there's more coming up?! This makes me tres excited! :D

And the Tori community freaked out over something else today... where the frick is yessaid.com?! Luckily, it'll be back up soon, but I've seen quite a few people with withdrawl symptoms.

Ok, stepping out of Tori land for a moment, I had to open and close the restaurant I work at for the first time on my own. Now, I told you about my three fears the other day, I have a fourth one which is linked to public speaking... it's phonecalls. Especially those to voicemails. And what did I have to do, I had to order vegetables. I trembled, I sweated and now I don't even know if I did it right. Which brings me to my next point.. I'm SUCH a hyperchondriac. It's terrible. I'll probably all night be like: 'did I close the door', 'did I count the money right', 'did I order the vegetables right', 'is the place burning down as we speak'... it's not funny :(

Well, tomorrow's another day.

Adois!

No comments:

Post a Comment